Relationship Building for Business Success
To be successful in business and life you must cultivate relationships. Point blank period. This is the single most important focus that can make or break any Entrepreneurial journey.
5 points on Relationship Building
1. Foster current relationships
- Appreciate current customers, friends and family that have your back!
- Don’t get too comfortable; business is Business
- Keep it professional, with the highest level of customer service
2. Be present on social media
- Be consistent
- Be present : actively listening to your audience
- Be Relevant to the conversation
- Be Helpful; if you’re not adding value just keep quiet
3. Get out and meet folks
- Build relationships within your community
- Meetups are a great source of Networking
- Physical personal contact is endearing
4. Engage with your Tribe
- Build your email list and nurture those relationships
- Email is highly underused by most of our small business’
- Be consistent but not SPAMMY
- Don’t just contact folks when you have a sale.
5. Take advantage of groups
- Join groups with your target audience
- Set up a Facebook group for your tribe
- Get involved with groups in your Niche for support and community
Book of the Day
The War of Art: Steven Pressfield
Thank you so much for being an Sista on a Mission! Please don’t forget to leave me a review in iTunes.