Fab 5 Favorite Apps for Social Media Marketing
In today’s episode we cover a few of my all time favorite apps, that make my Social Media strategy much more manageable. Awesome Apps for Social Media Marketing that I use daily to keep me on top of my Social Media game.
Buffer: Content Curation scheduler
This app keeps me from doing social media all day every day, working smart and not hard by taking already created content that I find useful for my business and sharing it at specified times throughout the week.
Feedly: Content Curator
Up to date Content from blogs that I love, that is laid out in a cool magazine style format.
IFTTT: Create recipes to do repetitive tasks
This tool is awesome for automatically doing some of those repetitive tasks.
Word Swag: Graphic creator
Create pretty Graphic quotes super simple and free with optional upgrade
Groups: Manage your Facebook groups
Wonderful Facebook group management that help me stay active and know what is happening within all the groups I am active in.
- Work smart not Hard
- Take advantage of Tech
- No need to recreate the wheel
Book of the Day
- The Book on Facebook Marketing: To help you set your business and life on fire by Nick Unsworth & Valerie Shoopman
- Camera Awesome app – great photo app
- Feedly – for content curation
- Buffer App – pre schedule your content posts
- Word Swag – pre schedule your content posts
- Ifttt – recipes to do tasks automatically