Are you really worth the investment?
It’s funny that I’ve seen so many “Experts” on various topics with no true expertise. Now please hear my heart, i’m not bashing on anybody’s grind. Just making the point.
Yes the school of thought to get the Minimal Viable Product out and tweak as you go approach is good. I just want us to be careful to not misrepresent our current Value proposition.
Why this is important to you?
Imagine you are on the other side of your business at the customer point of view. If you are teaching something you really have no true expertise in.. you will lose trust.
Remember trust is always earned and once lost it’s almost impossible to recapture. So, let’s be honest and transparent up front.
Until I began investing and cultivating in me, did I see the forward motion of my life and business.
The lesson today is to put in the work up front and invest in perfecting your craft and become a true expert in your field before claiming yourself as an expert.
You can’t walk where you can’t see
- We must have a vision of what Business we want before we move.
- The whole picture is not necessary to start
- if you cant see it you can’t show it to anyone else
Everybody wants to be Influential
- From the smallest to the greatest of us we all want to be heard.
Sacrifices will have to be made
- Time is the most valuable investment we use getting started
- We may have to wait and watch certain shows
The Path will show itself with open doors
- Be faithful over your gift
- Nothing happens by accident
- Everyone will not resonate with you, what’s for you is for you.
What are you doing today to invest in yourself?
- Invest. Learn. Teach