You probably have heard the old saying “can’t see the forest from the trees”. We all have that one friend with the sorry tail boyfriend or ex, and none of our girls can figure out why she just can’t seem to stop messing with him. Right?
Now we can see it because we are not too close to the situation. That is how we need to think about our Business as well. Sometimes we need to step back and see things from another perspective. Hence today’s topic.
Elevate Your Vision
Quit thinking small, point blank period. If you are ready to take this Passion project to the next level. Just know that you can’t walk where you cannot see.
I want you to stand up, close your eyes and take a step.
Exactly! you are not going to get anywhere fast without Vision. Personally vision has never been a problem for me. As far back as i can remember I’ve always seen much more for my life. For me implementation was my stumbling block.
The best way to make sure you not only see from another level but to also follow through is to get involved with a Mastermind.
Mastermind groups are simply a few people with like minded goals who are willing to commit to keeping each other accountable and open and honest sharing of ideas and support.
Masterminds help you see
- Different points of view
- By Elevating mindset
- Build Relationship and Community
Expand your territory expect more
- Be mindful of your vision
- You are a World Changer
- Some people don’t have a reference of more
Why my website has a view of the city from above
- From the ground you cant see what’s happening down the road but from above you can see everything
- Train your eye to see miles down the road as far as you can see
- Too close to see the reality of the situation
- Put an expectation bigger that you can ever imagine
- Anything is possible expand your mindset
Everyone will not see your vision
- Know you will have dream thieves
- The reality of the situation doesn’t negate the possibility
- Never let anyone crush your dream
- God puts everything you need for you to be successful with the vision
What’s your Vision Share it with the Tribe!